I provide the highest quality, independent dog walking service for the Swindon area. As a highly qualified dog trainer I am familiar with walking large breed, reactive and sensitive dogs as well as small breed, family pets.
I don’t trust my dogs to ‘just anybody’ and neither should you. If you entrust me with your dogs you can be assured that they will be given the same care my our own fur-babies. I endeavour to avoid any situation that makes them uncomfortable or puts them in any danger.
This promise is backed by the following training and skills that enable me give your dog the best possible walkies experience:
- Large breed dog owner since 2005, experienced with reactive dogs.
- Registered on Swindon Borough Council’s Commercial Dog Walker scheme, adhering to their high standards of quality.
- Qualified dog trainer with the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, UK #01247
- Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management (Distinction)
- Secure, air conditioned transport with individual crates
- Insured with Pet Business Insurance
- First Aid for Pets (refreshed May 2018)
- Police checked – Enhanced DBS Certificate
- In tune with your dog’s needs and worries
I’ll never walk your dog(s) with another client’s dog, or with my own dogs and I walk no more than two of your dogs dogs at any time so I am able to completely focus on their needs. I do not provide group or pack walks – read why.
I provide a free mobile phone application (Google and Apple) that provides:
- access to request walks,
- notifications when each walk/visit starts and ends,
- a GPS map of your dog’s route and distance walked,
- photos of your dog out and about,
- updates on pees and poos,
- live chat
I make my own natural treats using just lamb or ox liver and oats so your dogs get really tasty treats for good choices while on walks, which do not contain wheat, rice, salt, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
To enquire about availability for your dog(s), please contact me.