I offer a quality, experienced dog walking service for the Swindon area. As a highly qualified dog trainer I am familiar with walking large breed, reactive and sensitive dogs as well as small breed, family pets.
I wouldn’t trust my dogs to ‘just anybody’ and neither should you. If you entrust me with your dogs you can be assured that they will be given the same care my our own fur-babies. I endeavour to avoid any situation that makes them uncomfortable or puts them in any danger.
This promise is backed by the following training and skills that enable me give your dog the best possible walkies experience:
- Large breed dog owner since 2005
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, UK #01247
- International Society for Animal Professionals, full member
- Foundations of Canine Behaviour Management Diploma (Distinction)
- Canine Behaviour and Handling Workshop
- Dog Law: What every responsible dog owner needs to know seminar
- Reactivity in Dogs – two day masterclass
- Secure, ventilated pet transport
- First Aid for Pets (refreshed May 2018)
- Police checked – Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Fully insured
- Online app for booking, with photos and GPS tracked walks
I walk up to two dogs together provided they are from the same household. I’ll never walk your dog with another client’s dog, or with our own dogs. I do not provide group or pack walks – read why.
To enquire about availability for your dog(s), please contact me.