|What you’ll learn:||Understand the fundamental processes of animal communication, avoid the pitfalls and experience your very first connection.|
|Course type:||Small group webinar (max 6 delegates)|
|Assistance:||Email support available for the course duration|
|Dates:||Wednesday 6, 13 & 20 January 2021, 18.30-20:00 (UK time) or
Sunday 10, 17 & 24 January 2021, 15:00-16:30 (UK time)
|Please complete the form at the bottom of the page to book|
Week One – Understanding the processes of AC
- Explore the rituals for grounding and communication.
- Intention setting for effective conversations.
- Asking permission.
- Heart to heart connections.
- Using photographs to connect.
Week One also includes:
- a downloadable guided meditation to help you feel grounded.
- a written guide to the AC process which you can use as reference for future communications.
Week Two – Exploring fears and blocks
- Explore the common fears and see what triggers you.
- Unlearn what you’ve spent a lifetime ‘knowing’ to review your beliefs.
- Learn the difference between your thoughts and animal messages.
- Embrace and learn to trust your intuition.
- Letting go of the ego and being present.
Week Two also includes:
- a downloadable meditation to release the common blocks.
Week Three – Guided practice session
- Why you already receive more than you think.
- Types of communications and what to expect, and how to use your senses.
- Why imagination is your best friend.
- Deeper feeling and knowing – personality and character.
- Communication tools.
- Bringing everything together to experience your first communication.
Week Three also includes:
- a questions document to help guide your communications and ask good questions.
At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion to print and keep.
Reserve your place on this course by completing the form below.
You will be emailed an invoice for payment and your booking is confirmed once payment is received. See Terms & Conditions for our cancellation policy.